At Christopher Sale Dentistry, we have a wealth of experience and are able to cater for a wide range of treatments, allowing us to review your mouth over many years. Dentists are limited by their knowledge and treat their patients in the best way they know how. The question is…….”How much do they know?”, “Am I getting the best care?”.
- General family dentistry
- Second opinions
- Save a tooth that has been deemed un-saveable
- Implant treatments
- Accidents and Emergencies
- 6 month smiles and other orthodontic care including Invisalign.
- Transforming and enhancing your smile with smile makeovers
Our ethos at the practice is that teeth should be saved and we focus our treatments around prevention and durability.
Why should you visit Christopher Sale Dentistry?
- Private treatment with affordable examination and hygiene costs.
- Convenient location serviced by road, bus, tram and train.
- Relaxing environment.
- Dentist with a wealth of experience.
- One stop shop for all your dental needs.
- Family run practice in a city centre location.
- Excellent aftercare.
- Membership packages to help spread the cost of dentistry.
- We give you confidence.
Chris obtained his primary dental degree from Bristol University in 1995. In 2002, he entered a 3 year advanced training program at Edinburgh University, gaining his Master of Clinical Dentistry Degree in 2005, passing with distinction. He continues to keep right up to date and loves a challenge!
Christopher Sale Dentistry in Edinburgh
We are a purely private dental practice at 47 Dublin Street, Edinburgh.
Why not give us a go!